Other advantages and disadvantages

Beautiful Islamic Wallpapers

One day I was reading Zuhr prayer. At the end of the front row of the church, I saw musallike embarrassing. Then I realized, he wanted to give the katarei circumcision, but by the end of the prayer worshipers carajanu his side sitting in the place of prayer, there is no longer his. He expressed annoyance that birabira were scattered and wait. Look at me, I motioned for him to fall back upon the rows of empty space. He prayed the prayer. Yes happened, but for some reason they did not inform. He's sitting comfortably in the sink.
In fact, he did not notice. Sometimes we are even; Because I am suffering, but there is no news to me. The consciousness there is no alternative. Especially when I walk in the society.
Socialize at the life of the widespread and systematic instruction in Islam. Maulana Abdullah Zakaria '14 November in number we are writing chahebera paralama a 'treat others is that when I am happy. " This single sentence or the principles of Islam "moyasara 'include the huge department. We are in the light of social life, we will be peace, because the others will not suffer.
We read the article, Sahih Muslim Hazrat Miqdad said. Narrated, they came to the Messenger of. Mosque at night. When the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him the night he came to the mosque and would not go and awaken people from sleep in order to hear.
The other problems you have noticed that the Prophet of Islam mulabarta moyasara chapter.
However, in the event of a abalambanamatra the attention. Melalei eyes of many events that we see. If an event is enough to take lessons. Another thing to remember when mosque-centered but also can be discussed. Sometimes we go to the mosque stood for circumcision without sutara. The other brothers are in trouble. Sometimes I went and stood in prayer in a place that other people with mobility difficulties. Did not have a lot of ways, I wish that you, others will not cause suffering; But the way it came out.

However, the brother of this writing, he congratulated osila. He has started his own pain. Nauseam has expressed his frustrations or his desire to meet each other and did not cause trouble. Darakara keep in mind the fact that other incorrect behavior because I do not want another mistake to treat the pain of others. Give God the grace period. Amin
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.