
The first verses:
و ازلفت الجنة للمتقین غیر بعید هذا ما توعدون لكل اواب حفیظ
(Rendering) Paradise will
be brought near to the righteous. Æ has made the commitment to each of your
sins and was sanraksanakarike. Sura Qaf (50): 3132
Paradise for the righteous
This passage describes a scene Day of Resurrection. It has
been said by the outskirts of Paradise for
those who will be present. Resurrection
Gardens can be seen from
the ground. It will be pointed out: هذا ما توعدون (this jannaterai were
promised the world to you.) We have heard the promise of Paradise
on earth? And I would say this is the jannaterai were promised to you.
This will be a Paradise?
لكل اواب حفیظ. حفیظ: that one's self is unspoilt. Keeps itself clean and
clear-suthara. Allah has created me a clear-suthara. My sin was not associated
with the birth of dirt. I soiled my sins, from the filth of sin, crime
clear-clean from dirt will. Another meaning of حفیظ reserved. I will save
myself from all guilt. حفیظ: I'll save bidhanaguloke Allah, Allah-set gandike
unlawful lawful. God will save ahakamaguloke. حفیظ: I'll be good. Be safe.
Come back to the importance of repentance
We still people. Breastfeeding may be. Can not go wrong.
When you're on the stubborn will not sin again. Our sins can not be held on the
breath. I do not think that that (God forbid), but sin is a sin in my life, the
mission will turn to God, with the ball rolling. Back through repentance. This
is what it means to sin from God, and went back to my face. I have faith,
through teaching, through the Oneness of God was allahamukhi.
وجهت وجهي للذي فطر السماوات والأرض.
(I had my face turned towards Him Who has created the
heavens and the earth) I allahamukhi. I read the meaning of the darkness of
muoyahahida allahamukhi. My heart to God, my face unto God. On the contrary,
what it means to be a sin is an offense haoya, I went back to the other. I was
awkward changes. Now I'm the devil, I made my goal. God forbid. Through
repentance to come back. That's why it is called repentance taobake that,
through repentance returned. I went to the other side. No, I is not the way.
Meanwhile, it is not my destination. Unlike my awkward. I came back. Once again
I came back to God through repentance. This is what it means to repent and come
back.
His road is the road of sin. To sin means from God, I'm going
to the other side. Ghurachi turn back to God. We come back to God more.
Ekasabara repent for the sin. Ekasabara istighfar read a sin.
أستغفر الله الذي لا إله إلا هو الحي القيوم وأتوب إليه, رب
اغفر لي وتب علي, إنك أنت التواب الغفور.
Morning and evening, read:
اللهم أنت ربي لا إله إلا أنت خلقتني وأنا عبدك وأنا على عهدك
ووعدك ما استطعت أعوذ بك من شر ما صنعت أبوء لك بنعمتك علي وأبوء لك بذنبي فاغفر
لي فإنه لا يغفر الذنوب إلا أنت.
Sayedul Istighfar it.
Will be at the heart of the fear of God
لكل اواب حفیظ: These two attributes have been mentioned
here. But at times can be seen in the two-surate My Life. I do not haphiya and
Awab "When the sin is coming back. The physical characteristics of the
believer scene or two times. When the two, while two more will disappear when
the characteristics of the believers. The two properties are called before. من
خشی الرحمن بالغیب (Rahman in secret fear) that Rahman had not seen yet, but she
is afraid of Rahman. Many asamaye husana. A lot of beautiful names of Allah.
Here جبار (sovereign) قهار (Almighty) said they did not. It has been said
Rahman. Could be considered 'jabbarake kahaharake fear "when he said it
was more munasiba. This is a real fear of God and he says Rahman should be. I
am the Son. Muamala me with the one who should be afraid of me. What is the
fear? This fear is fear mixed with love. For the people we respect, "the
word is used, the words that will be useful to them for the great Khaleq by the
fear that purpose.
و جآءبقلب منیب: (Allah has brought him kalabe allahamukhi of
Munib) kalaba is the allahamukhi, kalabera's afraid of if you can be seen in
deeds حفیظ (storing, unspoilt) and will be on quality. Conduct, transaction,
accepted in all matters of life and all of the yard. And when something happens
contrary to repent-istighfar. Samasti pious personalities of these four
attributes.
Four times pious
What is righteous? Take this four times to be pious. If God
Khashyah (fear), the influence of the virus to be haphiya. Please note that the
provision of God. Innovation in accordance with the Sunnah of the survivors. If
not repent of his sins. God brought him to court allahamukhi. If these four
properties will be called the pious. The righteous will be musalamanaderakei near
Paradise presence. There, they will be asked
to enter safely. Do not get them out of there.
ادخلوها بسلم ذلك یوم الخلود
(Rendering), you enter the peace and the eternal home of the
date of entry. Sura Qaf (50): 34
Paradise is for those who
will live forever. Do not get them out of there.
لهم ما یشآءون فیها و لدینا مزید
(Rendering) will all be able to feel them in the Garden of Allah, there is more.) Sura Qaf (50): 35
One of the people want in the end. But the favor of God, not
the end. The same thing has been said, "there will be more to God."
By adopting this siphatagulo righteous piety, Allah is full of grace to us.