Each of our work, each of us sitting in the rise, keeping
the good and bad things are in turn four witnesses. Where we are; Light or
dark, public or behind the scenes, the welcome night, morning, evening, we are
always under the four witnesses. The secret to any job or why not four
witnesses, we can not hide it. But we walk the path of disobedience!
The first witness: the earth?
The first witness of the earth; Our feet below ground, the
shelter feet. Every moment that we're in the position on which, to re-turn,
eat'm going to sleep. Through which Allah has given us our sustenance; Types of
fruits, which taste we're living. Every moment we are dependent upon that. We
need to address the womb. The earth will be a great favor from Allah. But ...!
But sometimes we forget that this favor, the favor of the Lord. We became
involved in disobedience, on this earth, the Lord of the earth disobedience.
That is not the earth. But the Lord's command, he would carry out a silent
sinner like me. He did not swallow me. He warned that the disobedient slave,
(translation): 'Are you sure about that from asamanaoyalara, he will not let
you dhbasiye earth, when it will suddenly tremble with fear?
Mulk sura 67:16 (as he did karunake dhbasiye earth, as
dhbasiye can give us.)
Seek refuge with Allah! If the earth swallowed me immoral.
If it is presented to the souls of maota or Death! And what will happen to me!
O Allah, have wronged myself a lot. Please forgive the sins of His grace. So
there is no one to forgive sins except You. From all types of guard
disobedience. (Slave says, "I have no one to forgive sins except
You," He was happy, pardoned.)
Yes, people do not know any of my sin. I do not swallow the
earth. However ...! However, he is a witness of my disobedience. I am
indifferent to the witness, but he is not lacking. He would say, on the day
when the Lord will allow him to say. O my Lord, I am a witness. Thousands
suffered favor of your servant, I was on the spot, such as sin, so the days went
on, so did the time. I witness, O Allah!
The witness described the earth as alakuraanula karime and
the Hadith -
Prophet recited,
"يومئذ تحدث أخبارها"
(Rendering) The earth will be notified of all news. (Sura
Zilzal 99: 4), and said, you know, 'Earth News, "What? The Prophet, Allah
and His Messenger know best. The Prophet said, 'the news', each slave-Bandi
said he would bear witness in the earth; The man who has done such and such and
such, such and such a day, said. That is, "the news." Jame Tirmidhi,
Hadith 2429
Likewise, the earth will witness all my good deeds. This is
a piece of land to build a house of God, I do not buy it, the earth will
witness the Day of Resurrection Allah. Balakhana paradise for me to be a
witness. As part of the earth that I'll do well, it will be a witness to God
and my good deeds. Dated the day he will be a witness; O God, your such a man
and such a day, and so did a better job this time, I witnessed his meetings.
The second witness: the angels (and their record Record)
The second witness of the angels. Amalanama angels engaged
in written. We wrote that they did not work well. They wrote that the work we
do. They made a record which will not leave any small amalao, does not exclude
any major amalao. Record of the Day of Resurrection will unfurl before us. On
that day, what we see with our eyes.
They honored the angels, they are recorded in our amalanama.
Morning and evening, day and night, for ever. Allah had said,
وإن عليكم لحافظين, كراما كاتبين, يعلمون ما تفعلون, إن
الأبرار لفي نعيم, وإن الفجار لفي جحيم.
(Rendering) is certainly something for you, the caretaker
(angels) are employed. Lipikarabrnda respected. They all know that ye do. There
will be no absolute sbacchanedya punyabanagana; And the wrongdoers will be the
Fire.
Inaphitara sura 8: 10-14
We do not conceal that the public, in daylight or at night,
I think, God knows all. Along with his angels to write it down. Allah had said,
أم يحسبون أنا لا نسمع سرهم ونجواهم بلى ورسلنا لديهم يكتبون
"They think that, I do not hear them whisper their
secret conversation? Of course I heard. Moreover, my angels are with them. They
(all) were recorded. "Sura Shura: 43 80
As long as I am alive, I will act as, all phirisatara can be
recorded. I died that day when I will finish writing this record. But yeah, I
will continue to reward some of the actions and deeds of this will be. Good
deeds or bad deeds. "Zaria sour 'or' sin Zaria .
If I do not have any good results in the period, then it
will continue as long as the power and the opportunity to practice my reward is
gone after that period will be added to my deeds. I was pleasantly surprised at
the results and say that the Day of Judgment, when I have so many good deeds?
What is in my book is so rich? Yeah, that's my record, you would have left a good
son or a good scholar children. He will work as well as his reward will be
shared amalanamaya me.
But ...! But if I let any of the bad deeds of the flesh. If
you do not have to protect me. There is no one like me left. So be careful from
now on! Be careful !! I will redeem myself, I will now open; If I do any work.
I am teaching my child dancing, which is due to his sins and the sins of the
people to see her dance-music and of course I have to survive, even after the
death of my evil deeds will be my Zaria
(God forbid, your refuge Hey Allah!). She was suffering me to the grave, the
day of judgment, miyane, pulasirate. Thus, the sin is the way I think of her
and some of the resort, so that the burden of my sins, the more massive. What
will be epatha that stupid. Allah revealed.
Hadith is reference,
من دعا إلى هدى, كان له من الأجر مثل أجور من تبعه, لا ينقص
ذلك من أجورهم شيئا, ومن دعا إلى ضلالة, كان عليه من الإثم مثل آثام من تبعه, لا
ينقص ذلك من آثامهم شيئا
Meaning: Whoever will call on the guidance, guidance for
those who will follow his call, he will receive a reward equal to the
followers, and it does not cause a slight decrease in their reward. Anurupa
whoever will call on any error, the error will follow his call, he would be a
sin, and it is the followers of the caregiver of their sins, would not reduce
the fraction.
- Sahih Muslim, Hadith 2674; Jami 'Tirmidhi, Hadith 2674;
Sunan Abu Dawood, Hadith 4609; Sunan Ibn Majah, Hadith 06
The heavy burden of sin or virtue. Then the Day of Judgment,
God will lead me out of my book. Irshad is
ونخرج له يوم القيامة كتابا يلقاه منشورا
(Translation): 'The Day I (his record) will lipibaddharupe
out in front of him, which he will open .''- Al-Isra: 17: 13
At the moment she is a wonder. Banda nagnapaye Day of
Resurrection, nagnabadane rababula stand in front of the Lord. Present his book
in his hand. Turns out it's all good deeds and bad deeds. On that day, what
will happen to me if I do a good deed because my amalanamaya more than badi.
Rababula will answer in front of the Lord?
What matters in the end is here, but God, I will read my
book.
اقرأ كتابك كفى بنفسك اليوم عليك حسيبا
'' (It will be said) you read his record. Today you have
enough for yourself to account. '' Sura Isra 17: 14
He will be a surprise, because the record the record.
Nothing short of a period, do not leave the place, all duly recorded. On that
day people will look at it, (translation): "... This is how the book
(record), but it does not exclude anything, small or large; All this is rather
pankhanupunkhu account. They will appear in front of their deeds. Your Lord is
never unjust towards anyone. - Al-Kahf 18: 49
I'm sorry to say that the record day at the unbelievers
(rendering) the day of his works and the unbelievers will say: Oh, would that I
were dust. "Sura Naba '78: 40
There will be no record of receiving joy, sorrow will not
limit others. Alakuraanula karime has great appeal to film in the state at that
time. But I will warn you ?! Dictates are:
(Translation): "Then he will be given his Record in his
right hand, he will say, this is my book, you see there. I believed, I shall
meet. So he'll be happy in life. Jannate will result in the highest incline
(Handy). (To say) that you worked in the past, and eat and drink in exchange
for her comfort.
He will be given his Record in his left hand; He will say,
oh! If I had not been given the Book! And I would not even know, what my
account? Argh! If it would have been my death! I did not use any of my money! I
was away from my capabilities! (This person will be given the mandate of) Take
him and fetter him put it. Then throw him into hell. "Sura al-hakkah 69:
19-31
The third witness: organs
The third witness, my organs. My hand, which I beg you. My
legs, which I walked by. In my eyes, I see that. Ear, I hear the door. Thus,
each of the organs of my God has given me. Which is given to me of God's favor.
These organs deposits belong to me. I have to protect the deposits and will be
held accountable for his treachery.
God has given man of the world. The freedom and power to
manage their own organs. In addition to warn the man, (translation): "I
wish I would have done away with caksugulo them, they would have found the way
how to go? And wished I would have to change their shape in the course of their
place, and they (the host) is not able to go (back) could return to Yasin al .'-
36: 66-67
How many people are in the hands of the legs. I do not have
legs and hands. But does not see anyone all over again. But the paralysis of
the arms, legs, and all others are all out of whack; There's nothing all that.
God has given me. Praise be to you, O God!
This will favor me to give thanks, to protect the deposits.
God's blessing will be carried out in accordance with his mandate. Thanks to
the work of favor, protect deposits.
I do not see anything with my eyes, which offends God. Do
not count anything with his hands, to which he has forbidden. Do not step on
the way to the increase, that the way of the devil. I would not say that with
tongues, which took me into hell. In any case, I'll do a good job with the
organs, will stay away from the bad. This period will witness the organs. The
witness will work well for me. Evil will be a witness for me against my organs.
He's a tough situation! The man standing in front of God. As
stand trial. Try one, and how to get rid of the difficult situation. Will try to
deny the sins of the servants. Allow time for God to witness such limbs. He
will speak to them. They will speak. Our organs will tell all our secrets. Will
tell the truth. We can not deny. God will seal our light on the tongue. We can
not say anything, I can not deny; Will speak to our body-pratyanga
اليوم نختم على أفواههم وتكلمنا أيديهم وتشهد أرجلهم بما كانوا
يكسبون
"Today I will seal their mouths. As a result, their
hands and their feet will bear witness to what they had done .'- speak Surah
Yasin, 36: 65
So what! My skin would bear witness against me, if I use it
disobedience to God. If the skin of my face was beautiful, I use disobedience
to God, in the form of unlawful display, then it will be a witness against me.
He says, in this world, you have done to me, my lord disobedience. At that time
I did not say anything. Today my Lord has given to me. I will say today.
حتى إذا ما جاءوها شهد عليهم سمعهم وأبصارهم وجلودهم بما كانوا
يعملون
(Translation) Finally, when they come to it, their ears,
their eyes and their skins will testify against them of what they earned.
Ha-Meem asasajadah sura 41: 0
The man's body, the skin will say,
وقالوا لجلودهم لم شهدتم علينا
"They say their skin, why do you testify against
us?" The answer dibe
أنطقنا الله الذي أنطق كل شيء
"Allah has given us speech, the speech has given
everything in." Ha-Meem asasajadah sura 41: 1
Yes, now I have to think; How will it be me. His organs were
not what I'm used to it in obedience to God, to his disobedience. At the moment
it is difficult to Allah on the Day of Resurrection, all creatures should not
be a witness against me before!
The fourth witness: God
Allah is the fourth witness. Allah is the greatest witness,
the first and last witness, however, has been referred to as the fourth. He is
the all-seeing, all-hearing, all-knowing, He knows the heart. Nothing is hidden
from Him in the heavens on earth. The 'alimula gaibi Wash sahadah'; All of whom are invisible to
the scene.
Dictates are:
أولم يكف بربك أنه على كل شيء شهيد
"It is not enough for your Lord that He knows all
things?" Ha-Meem asasajadaha sura 41: 53
He was watching me, I am positive that, wherever. Nothing is
hidden from the earth to the heavens.
إن الله لا يخفى عليه شيء في الأرض ولا في السماء
"Sure Allah nothing is hidden in the heavens and the
earth." Sura Al-Imran 3: 5
One of our biggest weakness and error, God of muraqaba
indifference; "He sees me, this feeling of being weak. "He sees me,
like to keep this feeling ever watchful. This feeling will intensify as the
easier it will be to live in sin. As a servant of the state, no matter how many
hidden from the eyes of the people, no matter if it is in this sense that 'God
sees me, then it becomes easier to escape from sin. But there are things
lacking in the man. The result is drowning in the sea of sin. He warned the
man says
ألم يعلم بأن الله يرى
"Did he not know that God sees him. Alak sura 96: 14
If we understand that, so I was aware of the sins or the
sins I have seen, it is not the end of his shame. Do not be ashamed of Him! So,
O slave! God, do not remain indifferent about the most. Remember, God's
attribute names. The 'Alim' omniscient; To imagine the heart. The 'Sammy'
hearing; Hear the footsteps of ants. The 'inhabitants' sees. He khabira, the
All-Aware. He muhita 'everything subjected to him, it is something outside of
him. All this is reminiscent of the slave, God is always watching me.
So Remember, God is watching me. I looked at the forbidden
happiness? A little thought, he has given me in the eyes, the eyes of the
deposit given to me, he did not see me? Begana hours in seclusion with her
passing, or would spend the night on the phone, so the happiness trap. A little
remember, no one is watching, God is watching?
So, my friend! I think a bit before going back to the sins
of any increase, God is watching me.
If believers do not sin; Repentance
Breastfeeding does not have to continue to believe
blindfold. Rather, he is repentant for his sins, fear Allah and turn to God.
Allah said in the Qur'an has described the qualities of the believer ebhabe
والذين إذا فعلوا فاحشة أو ظلموا أنفسهم ذكروا الله فاستغفروا
لذنوبهم ومن يغفر الذنوب إلا الله ولم يصروا على ما فعلوا وهم يعلمون, أولئك
جزاؤهم مغفرة من ربهم وجنات تجري من تحتها الأنهار خالدين فيها ونعم أجر العاملين.
"And they are the people, who never any big thing, or
(otherwise) with the wronged themselves, remember Allah and ask forgiveness for
his sins as a result, they are mere keiba except Allah, that you can forgive
sins ? And they left, knowing that they do not have firm whose reward is
forgiveness from their Lord, and gardens beneath which rivers flow in the order
they will be adjusted to life. What a fine reward for the righteous. "Sura
Al-Imran 3: 135-136
He loves to forgive
He was warned several slave. Asbasabani expected and heard.
Sinful servant, but God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. His infinite mercy,
His forgiveness widespread. So there is no reason to be disappointed.
قل يا عبادي الذين أسرفوا على أنفسهم لا تقنطوا من رحمة الله
إن الله يغفر الذنوب جميعا إنه هو الغفور الرحيم
"Say: O my servants! Those who had transgressed on, do
not despair of God's mercy. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. He is
Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful great. "Sura Zumar 39: 53
He loves to forgive. She is so we will hope ksamarai and try
to escape from sin and seek forgiveness will. Islamic tradition has kudasite
قال الله تبارك وتعالى: يا ابن آدم إنك ما دعوتني ورجوتني غفرت
لك على ما كان فيك ولا أبالي, يا ابن آدم لو بلغت ذنوبك عنان السماء ثم استغفرتني
غفرت لك, ولا أبالي, يا ابن آدم إنك لو أتيتني بقراب الأرض خطايا ثم لقيتني لا
تشرك بي شيئا لأتيتك بقرابها مغفرة.
Allah said: O Children of Adam! Gunahai as you do, and I
have to call me until (forgiveness) before you all and I will hope (sins), We
shall forgive, not a care. O Children of Adam! If your sins (so much so that
it) reached up to the clouds in the sky, then you would forgive me, I will
forgive, will not have any care. O Children of Adam! If you shun sirika, and
bring the sin-filled world, then I will bring the amount forgiven. Jame
Tirmidhi, Hadith 3540