Maulana Muhammad manayura rah Nomani. (1417 AH.) The
author-editor, researcher and dai. During the partition of India in 1947
and the situation of his time, baksyamana article he wrote about 4042 years ago
from today. Despite the humanitarian community, the environment and the
experience and motivation sampritipurna surged in article appear. Here is the
translation of the text are highlighted.
A. Can not get enough
4243 years ago. Perhaps since 1928. I am teaching
amaramnahate. It was important to gain a trip to a Deoband. And it was winter.
It was very cold. The day I was supposed to come back in the afternoon train.
So stay the night in the bed of warm clothes or blankets did not take anything.
I'm on the train after finishing work gajiyabadera. Trains leave from
gajiyabada amaramnahagami. But it becomes a problem. Eventually the train
arrived a little late in the day gajiyabadera. In the evening when I found out
gajiyabada amaramnahagami train is gone! The next train late at night.
Playing eleven, too late, what should I do? Sitting on a
bench at the platform. After a while Isha prayer was reclining on the bench. He
was not sleeping, but when the eye was caught. ... Suddenly woke up by the
sound of somebody, see one of the station's staff asked me, where would
miyasaba? I'll amaramnaha. Ohho! As soon as the train went amaramnahara this,
the next train in the morning. Karamnana's work, go to the station
musaphirakhanaya.
I came musaphirakhanaya. The eleven o'clock at night. Since
wake up looked very cold. Meanwhile, the rest of the night. I saw a bench
there. Basachilama never went in that. When I got up, walked over to the cold.
Gajiyabada station at that time was nothing more than a small teahouse. [1]
shopkeepers had closed down. Shortly after I woke him by coaxing having tea.
In addition to the cold, the pain was an emotional hardship.
In the absence of any Saman musafirkhana visit to my suspicion, I saw other
passengers. Malasamanera themselves thinking they could not sleep. I assured
them that I could not say anything-even. I remember, I was very embarrassed
about that. I was going to be ashamed of. But there was nothing. On the one
hand, while cold stress what he did not do. Cutting state at night. Ever the
basachilama bench. Ever walked. Ever go to the shop having tea. Thus goes half
the night.
A little later, a train came from Dehradun. Musaphirakhanaya
dutinajana passenger train came from. They lay down on the bed. Among them was
a Sikh teenager. Fifteen-sixteen years of age should be. It was rich, the son
of the house. His bed was quite large due to the mountainous region. He opened
the bed and sat down. I was sitting on the bench. And asked me to be found
anywhere in the milk? I have this in front of a tea shop, and you will receive.
"You look a little on my bed, I'll take the milk, I did not eat
dinner." He brought the milk. Out of politeness, I interrupted. I did not.
Milk and went to bed. I noticed a pitiful eye watching me again. Inflation was
worse; And the reason I can not sleep safely.
After a few minutes and came up to me and asked, sitting on
the cold sometimes why you are here, there is no blanket or sheet-tadara to
you? "Dad, you relax. I was already nearly reached the amaramnaha, so I
have not brought anything with. The train is off accidentally, except in the
morning, there is no train. "Then he went to bed and quickly took out two
blankets. Bichala a blanket, another left to the body said to me, I'm lying
here, you refer to my bed. I did not sankoce. But persistent, will sutei. I
said, 'Well, at least you lie in your bed, I succhi here. "No, no, you
have to sleep in my bichanayai." But I looked ashamed. Seeing my
hesitation and said, 'If you listen to my bed, I will stand here until the
morning. I was not necessarily his bed and fell asleep. The bed was
comfortable, valued and developed. I was so impressed with him that this
saujanyabodhe, was moved to tears. And a little later fell asleep. But I could
not sleep. Who impressed in his mind, and the whole night I could not sleep.
The two of us came together on the train. We took a train
from one another, took leave of their own. I was so overwhelmed that I use, is
not thought to address. The lack of address and could not keep up with him.
Now, if that is too bad. I do not know where he is now, there's a sort. When
this happened 43 years ago became a living memory. Asramna accumulation of
knowledge in the corner of the eye. Dua for him to come to mind. If you were to
meet with her life once, and I could do something for her! But how much is
expected to go down to the chest ...!
Two. 46-communal violence
From 1934 to 1946 I was berelite. UPA-known for his roles in
the Hindu-Muslim riots was one of Bareilly .
This is the twelfth-thirteenth year of violence several times. As I recall the
events of 1946. Hindu-Muslim riots were going on for a long time. The
administration was forced to keep the curfew Thursday. After a few days on
behalf of the administration is a little discount. Curfew was closed in the
morning for a little while. Very close to the common man at work can take time
to recover.
During the curfew break in the morning I went to the mosque.
I was sitting up on the wall of the mosque facing the street. A little later I
saw a Hindu man is going to the market. Very close to the poor and the innocent
taxes Š rha foliage. Did feet very soon. It is important to gain an advantage.
Suddenly saw the boy with the stick in his hand two GIRL is running. Two Muslim
boy was understood. Wearing dirty clothes worn. My strangers, they would be in
any other neighborhood children. Their plan was to rest. They shouted loudly
from the wall, then stood in front of them, I came down fast, you say that! Put
your hands on somebody if I give myself over to the police. Both the boy did
not say anything. Shut up and went to my side. I came back home with him
kulaharapera reached the market.
A little later, two men came from the side of the ghetto,
and said to me, did you do it? A Hindu man came to help the market went up with
him again, the key to the Hindu-majority areas of Muslims being tortured or
not. I said, 'What is the not-being, I know better than you. In fact, far more
than the reality of rumors. No other vehicles on the roads in the area after
the assault on innocent Muslims, Hindus and the public will be allowed to lay
his hands on? Have the courage to come into the neighborhood of the Hindu
karamnana where Muslims are being tortured. Why does not it make it difficult
for the innocent Hindus? Adarsabiramnaddha in Islam. Kapuramnasata lay hands on
helpless people. What could be more despicable act?
They listened to me and said, 'Look, do not trouble; We give
you the clear, will not tolerate these things, you have told us that they
prevented the boys, so that you do not ever tied them, otherwise they will not
be your standard-honor lehaja. I said, I'm asking you to clear, regularly from
now on I'll watch the intersection and my family is innocent of any Hindu boy
by the hand of God leads him to the cops, I will deliver. I believe, that Allah
and His Messenger to me, I know this is the case, I believe that I will be a
martyr. I laughed and it was clear that they will not like it, but they did
repositories of Noises. A few hours later, another man came to the
neighborhood. Burly appearance, rude humor. He told me quite angrily, giving
you sit here and watch the Hindus and the "jakhirate '(a region), hundreds
of Muslims were killed earlier. Hindus organized a gun attack on Muslims. A
while ago there was a guy. He says, swarms of bullets poured out, hundreds of
Muslims were killed.
I may be, but it is not impossible. But I think you better
not inquire about talking to. Without such verification by the upturn continues
to grow. We're going to go Kotoali, jakhira with someone from there, leaving
the original Columbus
will be recovered. So she was more angry. I said, you can go to, I do not want
to go. I decided to go alone. I think, like the fact that these rumors could
prevent tightly. This is a tall order, and there was a curfew, could not be
done without the assistance of the police. But God sent them. Fortunately, a
little later, police came to our street. Kotoali I went with one of them. I
went there to find out, all urokatha, jakhirate nothing happened today.
Mahallabasike told him to come back. But surprise, given that he was shot in
swarms of hundreds of Muslims came the news that the bodies were ghaurami Yet.
Such a man is actually harmful to Muslims than enemy. God gave us karamnana
senseless.
He was officially given the ration. For the whole region,
within the bounds of our government food store. I found out, the lack of
security in many hindubasinda buy food, this food does not come within the
bounds. For this reason, some poor families are fast. So they turn to break the
curfew in the morning to buy food comes. If you have the time to watch it
possible to solve the problems. I decided, will be made at this time to watch
the road. Some of the young men took part in the guarding me. The situation was
unsustainable as long as we have worked to guard. I went to a grief, the more
the situation was like in our area. I think more and more in some areas of the
city would require courage and resolution to introduce such a system could be
guarded. But he did not think so.