Incomparable dignity


hippie-e:

Man praying in an alcove of Masjid-e-Shah, Isfahan
Our beloved Prophet Muhammad Messenger of respect and admiration for what he and his companions were no disrespect of any kind, whether it's crime keep track of how much they understood the different events.
When the Quran was revealed karime (translation) O ye who believe! You do not raise your voice over the sound of the Prophet. (Surah Hujurat: II) and Abu Bakr Al-Siddique this situation is that, when the Prophet used to offer the service, no matter the way he said, speaking slowly as if the secret. Thus was the Prophet pharuke Azam Al-over.
Abu Amr ibn al-asa. The Prophet was my favorite person in the world. But I was in that situation, I could not look him in the eyes of. I Rasulullaah If anyone wants to know about the shape of it, for I am unable to say that the sight of him than I have ever seen. Narrated by Imam Tirmidhi. Anas said. Has reported from the gathering to the Lord the Messenger morning when everyone had brought their vision. Only chiddike Akbar and pharuke Azam said. He had raised his eyes. And he looked at them, smiling.
Urwah ibn Mas'ud the Meccans sent undercover as a Muslim state in Medina to learn. Companions he said. Lord, who is dedicated to the Prophet saw that, he went back to report to him, I saw the court of the empress and the emperor najasira kisara and have met with. But the companions of the Prophet Muhammad saw the situation, I think you will not be able to overcome them.
Shu'bah Al-Hadith reported by Ibn Abu Mughirah mention that, when the Messenger of huyure stayed inside the house, from the outside, he thought aloud dakake companions Bay adabi. Knocking on the door, but only with nails in order to tap the sound is not too loud.
After the death of the Prophet's companions that this was the practice, the Mosque ever speak louder than words alone would not make any noise or loud statement. Al-most disciple who was that, when someone mathematical Messenger's name and was afraid he would cry.
This was a wonderful example of love and respect the Prophet companions. Barakatei the respect and dignity they had been able to inherit particular to phayeya Prophethood and the Prophets, the highest honor bestowed on them by God, the Lord of rababula.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.