My home in the limited avenues around welcome every tyke. I like to listen to welcome blameless youngsters' countenances. They welcome by one means or another contend; Who is going to salute. I attempt to answer to everybody. What's more, they are upbeat and are urged to give the peace. Now and then I attempt to welcome. They didn't give me the chance to welcome back.
They welcome the accent. Kids are normally welcomed by listening uccaranei indistinct, however they are the special case. Makharaja intonation is totally clear that acknowledgment of peace. I believe that they figured out how to welcome a reasonable accent is so lovely!
At to begin with, I was not in any case mindful. Later I understood that the avenues are home to an extensive alemedbinera, they are all there in the Qur'an, supplication masanuna learn, take in the Sunnah Prophet. From that point forward, they have figured out how to be welcomed so wonderful.
It felt great to me and opened up new skylines of thought. Obviously! Every researcher will be the groups of each of the teachings of the religion. Religious theological college in the zone of women and youngsters.
Every researcher or devout family, the group of one of their laid-alodanakari light for the area. Neighborhood madrassah light for every religion. Talibula pratyeka researchers of religion to the individuals around her light of information. Stroke on stroke of the individuals might be the religion of the light; Dbinadarira support of such learning and to express appreciation, additionally the populace of the area region will proceed on the way of religion. Neighbors will be thankful to him.
Every researcher talibula learning of God, theological schools, pastors family, idealistic family for their laid-Mahalla acknowledge religion as a light. A