What is the most durable tool to achieve piety? The Quran is
the greatest tool to achieve piety, God-fearing negaranioyala sohabata, courage
and muhababata God. The four issues. We are in doubt, do gaphalate, it is
difficult for us all. But if you are thinking can be seen in the most difficult
of the four, courage. Require courage and resolution to try harder than that.
The minimum that you have the courage to exploit it, and a little before
baruna. Try to rise further before applying it. I favor a much stronger
courage. Just need a little taoyajjuha.
People came out of a desire to leave the failings that have
become habit. Is very difficult to give up the habit. One of the reasons behind
the solid, we can not apply the tool. Let's just somethin '. I just invoked.
The Quran is not just a tool alone is not enough sometimes. Only duara tool is
utilized to nasokari duara.
It is the supplication, was brought in to take over from
God.
أمن يجيب المضطر إذا دعاه
"Who answers helpless man 'when he calls" (Al-down
7: 6) iyatirari halata or helpless situation would be created when people, when
they brought the man of God may be invoked when the great atheist would accept
supplication with . This will be created when the iyatirari halata, when you
going to handle all other Tool. Without these tools can never be made iyatirari
halata or not feeling helpless. That is just one tool to use as you do not use
any tools.
Sohabata any of those objectives by sohabata? By sohabata
objective, the relationship between me sampaka with those who will be handled.
But nowadays the practice of abasya thanabi raha taharikera welfare practice
some kameche the oath of allegiance to him and saw that there was no allahaoyala
bujurgake. I am very happy about his oath of allegiance. Some brought ayipha.
Then did or did not act on that. So it is absolutely nimana those sohabatera
stage. In fact, those sohabata the regular sitting of the assembly is not good
for you. But since I've taken his negarani. We have to take care of him. I tell
him halata. Do not hide anything. Then he gave me the guidance that will act on
the guidance. Once again it would act in error. It sohabata. If it is from the
light of Nurun Ala. Bengal gold, borax. very good. If you are not from; Even
from far away, but it is a very important thing.
(Upasthitidera one asked, who is truly righteous, who take
the sohabata really, they do not have the opportunity to meet with anybody.
There is an opportunity to talk. They do not have to pay somebody to answer
that question. But what can you do for the sake of their sohabata? Mathematical
its response He said) you have the right to speak. But not if you do not happen
to be available at that time. There are a lot of people in the world, among
them byasatma but if we can show our interest, then the time will be taken from
them. Another important way of writing the letter. I was told to write a letter
a month. I'll enter. Whether or not the answer, I was asked to write a letter.
I'm writing a letter.
I was wary of the achievements of the four instruments. A.
Is invoked, two. Sohabata negaranioyala those three. Courage, four. Muhababata
God.
Allah will raise the muhababata. Taqi chaheba huyurera
'esalahi majalise "This is a statement. His talks there just muhababatera.
How can increase muhababata God?
Nosakha increase the number of muhababata God, he has a lot
of action. From there it is easy for me to nosakha that he will act in
accordance with nosakha.
If someone every pull of the earth, nature, is weakness. On
the keyasa muhababatatake you can understand God. If anyone in your weaknesses
do you treat him? But the creature. If you have any favor of Allah on you, and
explore all its favor taophike be to Allah. Yet so much to him reyayeta, so
much weakness! So who are involved niamate rababula Lord God, you're sunk. If
you are to him so muhababata muhababata with God, how will you? What should be?
Muhababata of God in human nature is the greatest. And
remember Allah's favor, but because of the muhababata suppressed. So, isalahi
majalise of God in some way been asked to increase muhababata. For example,
recalled God's favor. Be remembering more and more. To recite the Quran.
Muhababata God, of whom more than to have them. The way it was written, seven,
eight. Of these, it is easy to me that I can try to increase muhababata God.
A setback when the people of God to try to increase
muhababata. When sin may never be pushed. Good deeds are never rushed or
pushed. This will push once, twice, three times, four times. Then asetma asetma
be OK. It's a great strategy. God will raise muhababata and muhababatatake to
come. Muhababatatake to come to practice. He thought I should be naraya to
refrain from sin. My murubabi see me do it, he thought, what? What could I do
this to her before? But murubabi my sight, and I sight. When I think about a
murubabira during my God, I can not think about that? My God, look at me all
the time. The sight of my sight, but I am not God. فان
لم تكن تراه فإنه يراك
"You can not even see him, he sees you."
Another tool, courage. As far as God has given you the
courage to exploit and be the first to rise. The courage to deal with such a
force, there is no power in the world. This cigarette habit. How many people
have given up the habit of smoking cigarettes. Intention, do not eat, start
again. With the intention of again, do not eat, start again. The last time we
interviewed: Well, I will not eat. And they do not eat. So many precious to God
himmatata. Require courage and resolution is too high in relation to the mercy
of God. If you find the courage to come to the mercy of God. Escape from evil,
there is evil in the most effective way to achieve all of the courage. He saw
the man trying for me.
ومن أراد الآخرة وسعى لها سعيها وهو
مؤمن فأولئك كان سعيهم مشكورا
The verse 'saa laha is meant by the courage. Allah said:
Allah has promised this will make the Night require courage and resolution. He
said the man planted in himmatake, I'll be grateful require courage and
resolution. We may have seen, its highest himmatake utilize slave, he will
succeed. God's promise to require courage and resolution.
والذين جاهدوا فينا لنهدينهم سبلنا
وإن الله لمع المحسنين
"That would mujahada I'll run on my way." (Surah
anakabuta 9: 69) here will heal wounds by a rendering than "shall" be
translated by beautiful. He showed the wounds of the Quran, the Sunnah.
The means, Allah will guide his way. Shaykh al-Hadith
chaheba in this rendering. Says here to mojahada. And the courage to use the
mojahada. Nusrat servant of Allah will come to use his courage.
If somebody wants to achieve piety four methods to prosecute
him. Khwaja Hasan Azizul muradabadira the lo jigger once seen her with majayuba
raha. He chaheba Khawaja, is the desire to go to the thanabi raha. But I can
see the situation. A Alim how to go about the outlook! Chahebao Khawaja said,
yeah, how will this halate. Hazrat Khwaja Thankfully chaheba thanabi raha who
says the words were met with a jigger muradabadira. He said this, I told you
this. Prophet thanabi rah. He said: Ah! Khawaja chaheba, I thought, tasawwuf is
your monasabata. Now I see it, the wind wind on your skin did not. I was told
that you should not come to this position.
This bujurgara Caliph of Allah. Their doors are open to
everyone.
ايں درگاہ ما در کاہ نا اميدی نيست
These lobbies are open to everyone. Messenger of Allah, the
deputy who opened their doors to everyone. Halate that are to come.
When we meet again with muradabadira jigger chahebera
Khawaja, he said, the words of Hazrat Khwaja Sahib muradabadike jigger.
Muradabadira heard him jigger is a little courage.
He was accustomed to sarabapane. When he began to come to
him, he did repent, and do not drink wine. Drinking wine is very difficult to
give up his old habits. When his life is due to the release of the wine, then
one said, that the unlawful permissible halate. He said. I will not drink wine
nor went out.
But courage is not a religious issue. Things to do it. So
take courage. Shun sin.
Do good deeds.
(Another asked, faith and righteous in this world who risk
their perception of what might come in the world, they may face risky? He said
in response to questions mathematical) will be in the faith and piety, worldly
affliction sometimes He will have trouble; However, he will not ever becaina
and uneasy. Halate of the world, he will be in trouble; Oh-discontented but
that will never peresani in the peresani. Ebisayatake chaheba rah Hakeem
Akhtar. Similarly said in a poem. If you are not presumtuousness, my mother
said, a little change in the poem. Jesus is this poem
زندگی پر کیف پاۓ گرچہ دل پر غم رہا
تيرے غم کے فيض سے میں غم میں بھی بے غم رہا
Sher Hakim chahebera a question. One, there is life as
colorful and heart made restless and uneasy. They are believers of the
exception. Because his heart is in turmoil and it peresani and peresanimukta
all kinds. I've written this book ebhabe Ammar
زندگی پر کیف پاۓ گرچہ غم پر غم رہا
ان کے غم کے فيض سے میں غم میں بھی بے غم رہا
"My yindegita yindegi great fun, although there
were many peresani. But I was angry muhababatera God. That's why I did not
touch any other pain. "It does not matter when it comes before the
question. Hakim was the second line chahebera 'zap' through. But Ammar was
writing the book 'un' with. This 'un' and he performed chahebera Obaidi.