A bread diaries

God consistently that we appreciate much support. The amount of wear such garments. How a great part of the nourishment we eat. God does not give us the attire, the nourishment, the man proved unable. Be that as it may, the hirelings of the Almighty can never did any harm. So that implies every one of us will make. So say Alhamdulillah; Praise be to God.

Indeed, we should consider what we have, where they originate from? How they are made and how it contacts us? Gone ahead, you expect that it is from a bread; The bread itself recount to us his story today.

"One day a young lady eating (a bit of me) and snatched a bit of bread. I (bread) got the opportunity to be a bit later, my little girl can eat! You are currently more eager. Jatabhaiderake in light of the fact that I ate somewhat before. So I eat somewhat later. I then unbelievable in my story. A considerable measure of my stunning and entertaining story.

She took a gander at me in amazement. So he said to beat the inquisitive, better believe it, no doubt Tell your story. I said, Well, what do you think I came to you consequently have been made. You ever heard that the bread is developed in the field or for the sake of paradise. So how would you eat easily. How nourishment comes to you effectively. I am no more ready to persevere hardship after hardship for you. From burden occurs for each other, starting with one jail then onto the next jail, only for you. Furthermore, once you touch base close by. Would you like to hear my story! Listen then. I was a grain of wheat. Jatabhaidera I was a sack. Following a couple of days, a man came to me in a sack and conveyed it with my mates. At that point we bunala earth. In the field under the sky, I could see the world. I came to the light of the sun. The wind would hit me. How long I was exceptionally upbeat. Be that as it may, the downpour descended all of a sudden. Furthermore, I went into the ground inside. Furthermore, that was in quite a while. My body developed. My skin started to blast. When the skin, and it burst out from the roots. At that point some little leaf removed starting from the earliest stage. They showed up on earth. I have remained on the stem in a couple of days I got a decent heads. At that point the sun is yellow.

I saw my companions remaining on the ground, conversed with them, and ate noticeable all around swing. What was pleasant days. In any case, words are not excellent day keep going long. This is the thing that transpired. One day a portion of the individuals a portion of the oak sickle. At that point we took them off and put them to open. A few days there was a significant challenge for us. We arrived at the foot tread with some bull. Therefore, I got isolated from the sifting of grain. Some fellow took us there and uralo air. He then flew khosagulo danagulo remained.

This was more terrible than the day of the month, when the man took me to a circular article made of stone. There are gaps in it. I heard the sound of his unpleasant and gharaghara. He tossed me into the ground and broke. You presumably know the name of the item. The name of the plant or the plant. Therefore, when I got the chance to ply flour and yeast, then took me to make rutioyalara keeping compartments. At that point I dunked in clean water and hand malala. At that point I went to age. It made me bread. At that point the genuine torment. They laid me down on a warmed iron. You say that frying pan. Disturbance and agony of my time and my little girl what to say! I got the warmth turned and got to be united. Be that as it may, they didn't tell me and I was not kind to. What has this for you. I'm sad for your bliss.

For no particular reason you have transformed starting with one state then onto the next state, you may eat and be fulfilled for solace. So it doesn't make a difference to me, so you ought to converse with your Lord is not what

الحمد لله الذي أطعمني وسقاني وجعلني من المسلمين


Interpretation: Praise Allah, who encourag
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.